Salah, Messi, Kane, Cavani … the race for “Golden Boot” continues to be hot, but the weekend we left behind has changed the rankings. Salah is now the first, with 3 goals more than the closest pursuer, that is Leo.
The race for “Golden Boot” is becoming more and more interesting this edition.
With four goals against Watford, Mohamed Salah has taken the primacy of the first. Egyptian has gone to 28 finals in the Premier League.
The second is Lionel Messi, who once scored in Barcelona’s 2-0 win against Athletic Bilbao.
This week was also positive for Cristiano Ronaldo who changed the statistics fundamentally. After the weakness of the season, the Portuguese is shining in 2018 and for the first time this edition has managed to enter the top 10 top scorers in Europe.
CR7 scored 4 goals against Girona by going to 22 finals so far and ranked eighth, writes Pupless.com
12 top scorers …
- 1. Mohamed Salah | Liverpool | 28 goals (56 points)
- 2. Lionel Messi | Barcelona | 25 goals (50 points)
- 3. Edinson Cavani | PSG | 24 goals (48 points)
- 4. Real Estate Ciro. | Lazio | 24 goals (48 points)
- 5. Harry Kane | Tottenham | 24 goals (48 points)
- 6. Jonas | Benfica | 31 goals (46.5 points)
- 7. Robert Lewandowski | Bayern Munich 23 goals (46 points)
- 8. Cristiano Ronaldo | Real Madrid | 22 goals (44 points)
- 9. Mauro Icardi | Inter 22 goals (44 points)
- 10. Sergio Aguero | Manchester City | 21 goals (42 points)
- 11. Luis Suarez | Barcelona | 21 goals (42 points)
- 12. Neymar | PSG | 20 goals (40 points)